Dutchess Scuba Diving
Virtual Experience Wows Site Visitors
- Stunning undersea imagery makes you want to go diving
- Developed content to target families, honeymooners, dive resort visitors
- Unmistakable call-to-action buttons
- Shop owner committed to frequent site and social media updates will boost site traffic
- See the site live at: dutchessscubadiving.com
A new business, Dutchess Scuba Diving faced significant start-up costs like inventory and retail space leasing. To save money, they hired a low-budget web developer resulting in a site that was not found in site searches, was confusing to navigate and visually uninspiring.
Full Deck’s design includes breathtaking underwater photos—divers, aquatic wildlife and special underwater adventures—to get site visitors fired up about diving. Call-to-actions are prominently featured in yellow air tank-shaped buttons on every page directing people to email subscribe, sign up for scuba lessons or check out cool underwater sights. To specifically target families, honeymooners and dive enthusiasts, we included keyword-rich pages like: Top Dive Resort Recommendations, Family Dive Vacations, Diving Honeymoon Destinations and Underwater Photography Tips. Owner Chris Fenner had an active Facebook page with lots of followers. She will no doubt attract more as she’s committed to posting new content on the site, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Where do you want to go diving?