CLIENT:The Arc of Dutchess
CONCEPT:A Cohesive Brand Creates Credibility Among Corporate Sponsors And Individual Donors
- Take advantage of an anniversary year to reevaluate marketing materials
- Heighten local and regional recognition by adopting national corporate identity
- Irresistible, heartwarming portraits highlight nonprofit mission to serve people with disabilities
- Credibility of a cohesive brand encourages corporate sponsorship and individual donations
- Develop and organize web content to enable quick access to information for site visitors with varied interests
- Integration with Donor Perfect fundraising management software
- See the website live at: http://arcdutchess.org
CHALLENGE:The Arc of Dutchess provides services to people with disabilities with respect, compassion and celebration of their valuable contributions to the community. Focused on fiscal responsibility, they had never worked with a professional designer reflected by completely mismatched marketing materials—no two were alike!
We strongly believe that a strong brand conveys the message that a nonprofit organization is financially strong, engaged with their community and prepared to fulfill their mission. In our initial meeting, FDD discovered that 2016 would be the 45th anniversary of The Arc of Dutchess and suggested turning it into an opportunity to completely change the face of the organization. Executive Director, Crys McCuin, recognized this as an ideal time to adopt the national corporate identity of The Arc to piggyback on their marketing efforts. In a record six months, Full Deck developed a cohesive brand including business cards, stationery, a flyer template, an email template, a general services brochure, a membership brochure, a brochure highlighting their work programs, gala invitations and a completely new website. The warm, vibrant look is based on the inventive use of heartwarming imagery and the vivid yellow and orange colors of the national identity.
The home page of the website immediately pulls site visitors in with a home page slide show of irresistible portraits of the people The Arc of Dutchess serves and a fun area of rollover boxes leading site visitors to the most frequently accessed information. A donation form with various ways to contribute connects with The Arc of Dutchess’ Donor Perfect fundraising management software storing donor information for future appeals. The mega menus make it easy for family members, professionals, donors, volunteers and clients to quickly find information. The sidebar content featuring relevant call-to-action buttons changes with every main category.